The Smart Home Expo, the UK’s ultimate event for the smart technologies revolutionising the way we live is hitting the NEC Birmingham on the 26th & 27th of March.
The smart technologies market has been growing at a remarkable rate and is still considered to be in its early stages of development. With so many different options available, The Smart Home Expo works as the ultimate one stop shop for smart technologies, showcasing the most advanced solutions available.
Completely free to attend, the Smart Home Expo will cover a wide variety of areas and topics such as Automation, Integration, Energy Saving, Security, Insurance, Connectivity, IoT, and Assistive Home Technology!
You’ll have access to an incredible speaker line-up boasting the likes of:
● Martin Woolley, Developer Relations Manager, EMEA at Bluetooth SIG
● Simon Buddle, Director of Curriculum and Standards, EMEA at CEDIA
● Sumit Kohli, Digital PreSales Lead, IoT & Robotics at Fujitsu
● Lizi Jenkins MBA, Head of Innovation at British Gas
● Sam Woodward, Customer Education Leader at Lutron EA
● Neil Carter, Business Development Manager at Bosch Thermotechnology
There’ll also be interactive panel debates, free 1-2-1 advice, countless networking opportunities, live demos, world-exclusive product launches of smart technology solutions, and you will able to shop over 200 world-class suppliers!
We highly recommend that you register for a free ticket to attend the show! If you’re looking to keep up with the industry’s latest innovations and solutions, the Smart Home Expo is THE place to be. You can find full details and register for a free ticket at www.smarthometechlive.co.uk.